2. Hyperlinks are Not Endorsements. A link from the Site to a non-RadioAdvertisingHome.com website does not mean that RadioAdvertisingHome.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, functioning or use of such website, and you enter any such website at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever websites or other online materials that you select for use are free of viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
3. Description of Site. “Site” encompasses the RadioAdvertisingHome.com website and all of its content and policies, any modifications, updates, enhancements, revisions, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties. RadioAdvertisingHome.com reserves the right to make any Site changes at any time and without prior notice.
4. Site Use Restrictions. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use the Site. The Site is for your personal use only. You will not (i) post on or transmit to the Site any false, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, or unlawful materials or any materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, whether under statute, common law or equitable principles, or otherwise violate any law; (ii) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, mirror, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, lease, rent, sublicense, loan, share, give away or donate any information obtained from the Site; or (iii) use the Site in any manner that violates any applicable laws, regulations, orders, or other restrictions.
6. Termination. RadioAdvertisingHome.com reserves the right to terminate at any time, at its sole discretion, the Site, your use of the Site, and/or your use of RadioAdvertisingHome.com’ services.
7. Information. In the course of using the Site, you may be required to enter certain information, including without limitation personal information (collectively, “Information”). You agree to provide RadioAdvertisingHome.com with correct Information, and to update such Information on the Site promptly as reasonably necessary and as required by the Site.
8. Materials are the Property of RadioAdvertisingHome.com. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any materials sent to RadioAdvertisingHome.com (“Materials”), including but not limited to questions, comments, submissions, suggestions, ideas, postings, comments or the like, shall become the property of RadioAdvertisingHome.com upon receipt. RadioAdvertisingHome.com shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Materials and shall be free to modify, copy, perform, publish, transmit, reproduce, use, exhibit, disclose, display, transform, copyright, create derivative works, distribute the Materials to others and otherwise exploit the Materials without limitation. Further, RadioAdvertisingHome.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
9. Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. RadioAdvertisingHome.com will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for RadioAdvertisingHome.com in accordance with the DMCA: RadioAdvertisingHome.com, C/O Berk Marketing Radio & TV, 2029 Century Park East, Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90067; Phone: 866-747-4707; E-Mail: support@RadioAdvertisingHome.com.com.
11. Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend and hold RadioAdvertisingHome.com harmless against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, suits, damages and disputes, including attorneys fees, arising from your use of the Site, including without limitation your sending Materials to RadioAdvertisingHome.com.
12. Viewing Outside United States. Service Provider makes no claims that the Site may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside the United States of America. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons in certain countries.
C/O Berk Marketing Radio & TV
2029 Century Park East, Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Do You Want More Leads?